Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mad Libs with FitApproach and Puritan's Pride

Remember that game Mad Libs? I used to love playing that as a kid! Nerd alert. 
It was also great when I taught 7th and 8th grade English to help the kids remember nouns and verbs and all those parts of speech. But I don't teach English anymore so BYE, FELICIA! 
But when FitApproach and Puritan’s Pride came up with this Mad Lib, I couldn't resist!


I’m so pumped to fuel my #1MillionMinutes goals with Puritan’s Pride! All summer I plan to run and lift my way to a healthier, fitter me, and I’ll need help staying hydrated and fueled during all my healthy adventures!

I will make sure I stay on track and will rely on fruits & veggies to keep me well fueled before, during and after workouts, and my giant water bottles to keep me hydrated!

I’m most excited to try Biotin and Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM from Puritan’s Pride because they look like things I could really use. I'm trying to strengthen my thin hair, and I'm sure my joints wouldn't hate a little extra love!

One supplement I’ve never tried but am curious about is coconut oil. I think it might make me extra nutty...just kidding. I'm really curious about cooking with it!

Bring it, #1MillionMinutes! I’m ready to go!


This post was written in exchange for a gift from Puritan’s Pride, thanks to FitApproach and #sweatpink! My hubs taught me well... if it's for free, it's for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment